Candidates who are preparing for UPSEE 2019, must get their hands on the Syllabus od UPSEE 2019. On this page below we have provided with the syllabus PDF. Thus, candidates can download the same and check the topics important for UPSEE 2019. The UPSEE 2019 Syllabus for B.Tech is similar to that of the syllabus of class 11 and 12. Since AKTU had prescribed the syllabus for all the papers, candidates can refer the same for preparations. Below we have discussed the syllabus for UPSEE 2019 B.Tech (Paper 1), Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering, Lateral Entry (Paper 6), and Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates in Engineering, Lateral Entry (Paper 8). Therefore, candidates must read below to know all about it.
UPSEE 2019 Syllabus
For UPSEE 2019, candidates will have to focus on important topics as suggested in the syllabus and prepare accordingly. In 2018, all three subjects namely Maths, Physics and Chemistry were of moderate difficulty level and had a lot of conceptual questions.
PAPER – 1 (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)
- Motion in one dimension
- Laws of Motion
- Motion in two dimensions
- Work, Power, and Energy
- Linear Momentum & collisions
- Rotation of a rigid body about a fixed axis
- Oscillatory motion
- Mechanics of solids and fluids
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Current
- Magnetism in Matter
- Electromagnetic induction
- Ray Optics and optical instruments
- Wave Optics
- Modern Physics
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding
- Redox Reactions
- Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics
- Acid-Base Concepts
- Colligative Properties of Solution
- Periodic Table
- General Organic Chemistry
- IUPAC: Nomenclature of simple organic compounds.
- Preparation and Properties Of the Followings
- Solid State
- Co-ordinate Geometry
Paper – 6 (Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering)
Engineering Mechanics, Engineering Graphics, Basic Electrical Engg., Basic Electronics Engg., Elements of computer science, Elementary Biology, Basic Workshop Practice and Physics/Chemistry/Maths of Diploma standard.
PAPER – 8 (Aptitude test for B.Sc. Graduate in Engineering)
- Linear Algebra
- Differential equations
- Complex variables
- Probability and Statistics
- Fourier Series
- Transform Theory
UPSEE 2019 Syllabus PDF – Download Here
Now that we have listed the important topics for engineering papers (Paper 1, 6 and 8), here is the detailed syllabus below. Candidates can check it below and can download the same for their use.
- Know How To Prepare For UPSEE 2019 – Click Here
UPSEE 2019 Important Topics
Now that we have the entire syllabus, it is important to categorise out of the whole syllabus which topics carry the maximum weightage. This will help you with strategising your preparation for UPSEE 2019. Thus, on the basis of previous few years question papers here are the important chapters that are important to score high in UPSEE 2019.
The UPSEE 2019 B.Tech question paper will have 50 objective type questions each of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and it will sum to a total of 150 questions, with each question carrying 4 marks.
What Is The Difficulty Level Subject Wise?
Here is what the trend of difficulty level has been for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics over the past few years.
- From the table, it is clear that Physics has never been easy. It has the most difficult subject to score out of the 3.
- Next, Chemistry has been moderate and it has shifted to an easier range.
- Mathematics has always been moderate in average.
UPSEE Previous Years Question Papers
Below table contains the previous years’ question papers along with their answer keysCandidateses can check and download the PDF.
|Year||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|2018||Click Here||Click Here|
|2017||Click Here||Click Here|
|2016||Click Here||Click Here|
UPSEE 2019 Exam Pattern: As per the question papers of previous years here is how the pattern of UPSEE 2019 will be –
- Paper 1: It shall be pen and paper-based test.
- Paper 6 and 8: It shall be a computer-based test.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 04 marks will be given.
- Negative Marking; There shall be negative marking for any incorrect answer.
The marks distribution is as follows:
|Name of Paper||Course Name||Subjects||Questions||Marks|
|Paper 1||B. Tech.||Physics||50||600|
|Paper 2||B. Tech. (Bio-Technology) / B. Pharm.||Physics||50||600|
|Paper 6||B.Tech. 2nd Year (for Engg. Diploma Holders) /||Diploma Holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry) Aptitude Test||75||300|
|Paper 8||B.Tech. 2nd Year (for B. Sc. Graduates)||B.Sc. Graduates in Engineering (Lateral Entry) Aptitude Test||75||300|
To know more details apart from the above-mentioned information, do comment below.