UPSEE 2020 Exam Centres– Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam is conducted by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam University (AKTU) in the offline mode at various test cities accross India. Candidates are required to give their choices of examination cities in the UPSEE 2020 Application Form. It is advised to candidates to select the test cities very carefully as no requests for this will be entertained later. UPSEE is conducted to grant admission to students in the affiliated colleges of AKTU. For more information about UPSEE 2020 Exam Centres, go through this article.
UPSEE 2020 Exam Centres
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination is conducted in the cities outside Uttar Pradesh and outside Uttar Pradesh. For more information about UPSEE 2020 exam Centres, candidates can go through this article.
UPSEE 2020 Application Process
There are few steps which candidates need to follow and reach to the point where examination cities can be selected. Check the steps given below for the same.
- Register and jot down the login credentials.
- Sign in by entering the credentials in the login window sent to the registered e-mail id.
- Fill the application form with personal details, contact details, academic details, preferences of the test cities etc.
- Upload the required documents such as photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee and take a printout of the confirmation page.
UPSEE 2020 Exam Centres
Candidates are required to give three choices of cities in their application form. Also, keep in mind that the cities have to be chosen very carefully as the university does not take any requests for the changing of exam cities.
Cities in the state of UP
- Kanpur Dehat
- Kanpur Nagar
- Lakhinpur Kheri
- Ambedkar Nagar
- Rae Bareili
- Greater Noida
Cities outside U.P
Important Details about UPSEE 2020 Exam Centres
Candidates can refer to the information given below as these are the crucial points which have to be followed while selecting the exam centres for UPSEE 2020.
- Candidates are required to give three choices of the examination cities in the application form.
- Be very cautious while selecting the test centres as requests for changing the test cities is not allowed.
- If the candidates select any city of examination where the examination for the paper opted is not being conducted then they will be allotted any test centre from the above given list.
- The university has the right to cancel the cities which have not been chosen by the candidates.
UPSEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern given below so that they can get to know what is the duration of exam, how many questions will come from a particular section, maximum marks etc. UPSEE 2020 Exam Pattern can be referred to make a preparation strategy accordingly.
- Mode: Offline
- Duration: 3 hours
- Type of questions: Multiple – choice questions (MCQ)
- Maximum Marks: 600
- Marking Scheme: +4 marks for the correct answers. There is no negative marking.
Check the table given below to see what is the distribution of questions according to the different subjects.
|Subjects||Total no . of questions|
Locate UPSEE 2020 Exam Cities
UPSEE 2020 will be held in multiple cities inside and outside Uttar Pradesh state. The exam centre address can be seen in the UPSEE 2020 admit card. However, candidates while selecting the exam cities in the application form must know the location of the UPSEE 2020 test city they are choosing. Check the exact location of the cities available below.
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination is conducted to grant admission to various institutes affiliated with Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam University. UPSEE is a pen – paper test and the candidates are required to answer the questions related to the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. After clearing UPSEE, candidates can take admission in courses under Engineering programme at undergradute level. The courses in which candidates can take admission are B.Tech, B.Tech (Bio-Technology) and B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering).