VEE 2019 Admit Card – The admit card to appear in the VELS Entrance Exam 2019 will be available to all the registered candidates. The Admit card will be available in the online mode only. VELS University will release the Admit Card/Hall Ticket in the first week of May 2019. The candidates will have to log in and download their admit card. No candidates will be issued the hall tickets in offline mode or via any post. Thus, it is important that the candidates download the admit card from the website as per the schedule.
VEE 2019 Admit Card
The tentative schedule of release of VEE 2019 Admit Card is given in the table below:
|VEE 2019 Admit Card||Date|
|Availability of Admit Card||1st week of May 2019|
|Examination Date||2nd week of May 2019|
Admit Card: The VEE 2019 Admit Card will be available at www.velsuniv.ac.in
How To Download The VEE 2019 Admit Card
To download the VEE 2019 Admit Card candidates can follow the steps below:
- First, refer the direct the link that will be available above in the article.
- In the new window, enter the registered the email id and password.
- Recheck the details and click on “Submit”.
- Finally, download the admit card in PDF format.
- Take a print out and keep the copies for the future reference.
Details On VEE 2019 Admit Card
Candidates must check that their admit card has the following details correctly printed.
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
- Date and time of the exam
- Address of the examination centre
VEE 2019 Admit Card – Exam Instructions
All the candidates have to follow the certain instructions on the examination day. Moreover, these instructions will be also printed in the admit card of VEE. Thus, below are the important instructions that are mandatory to follow on the exam day:
- You must carry valid VEE 2019 Admit Card and identity proof on the day of examination.
- Get familiar with the test locations a day before the examination.
- Reach the exam center at least 45 minutes before the commencement of the test. If reporting is mentioned then reach atleast 20 minutes before the written time.
- Candidates must not carry electronic gadgets such as an electronic diary, calculator, mobile phone etc. or any source of cheating in the examination hall.
- Preserve the admit card until the completion of the admission process. Candidate will be declared disqualified if he/she is found to indulge in activities like:
- Tampering of VEE MBA Admit Card / Candidate’s Image
- Disturbing the seat arrangement in the examination hall.
- Using unfair means.
- Smuggling out or smuggling in of the question booklet or any help material.
Exam Pattern Of VEE 2019
Below is the exam pattern of VEE 2019:
Mode of Examination:
- The exam will be conducted in the offline mode.
- The sheet to mark the answers will be an OMR sheet
Duration and Medium of Test:
- Total time that will be available to complete the test is 90 minutes
- The language of the question paper will be English only.
- The total question in the exam will be 90.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- However, there will be no negative marking.