VEE 2019 Application Form – The application form for applying for VELS entrance exam 2019 will be available via direct sales and via the official website in the online mode. Now, to apply online the direct link will be made available on this page as per the schedule. The candidates have to fill the application form by providing correct information. The email id and contact number that will be provided in the form will be used to communicate any admission related information to the candidates. After completing the application form fill up, candidate’s account is automatically created. The email ID will be the username. Using the account online fee payment is to be made. To know more about VEE 2019 Application Form, read below.
VEE 2019 Application Form
Candidates can note the important dates of the VEE 2019 application form from the table below. The candidates will be able to modify their application form by logging into their accounts but all final modifications are to be made within 30 days
|VEE 2019 Application Form||Date|
|Commencement of Registration Process||1st week of February 2019|
|Last date to fill the Application Form||4th week of April 2019|
Apply Online: Candidates will be able to fill the online application form at www.velsuniv.ac.in.
How To Fill the VEE 2019 Application Form – Online Mode
Candidates can fill the online application form in the online mode by following the steps below:
- Click on the direct link that will be available on this page above.
- On clicking the link the following window will open. Ensure to use a correct email address and contact no. This will allow the University to contact you via email with important updates, wherever necessary
- After the details are correctly filled click on the “apply now” button.
- Once your application form is duly filled, your account is automatically created. Your email ID will be your username.
- At the end of filling the application form candidates have to make the payment in online mode (debit/credit cards or net banking) or via DD.
- The application forms will be processed once the application fee is received.
How To Fill the VEE 2019 Application Form – Offline Mode
To fill the application form in offline mode, candidates have to send the filled in application form along with a DD in favor of ‘Vels University payable at Chennai’ in the following address:
“The Registrar, Vels University, Velan Nagar, P.V. Vaithialingam Road, Pallavaram, Chennai – 600 117”.
VEE 2019 Application Fee
The application fee for VELS entrance exam is Rs. 1000/-. The mode of payment is online or DD. It is to be noted that the application forms will be accepted only after the application fees is received by the authorities.
VEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
It is important that the candidates read the eligibility criteria before starting with the application form fill up process. If the eligibility criteria mismatches at any point, the candidate will be disqualified. The eligibility criteria are given below:
- Should have passed the Higher Secondary Examinations of (10+2) Curriculum (Academic Steam) with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as three of the four subjects or any examination of any other authority accepted by the Vels University.
- Should have passed the Higher Secondary Examination of Vocational Stream (Vocational Groups in Engineering / Technology).