VEE 2019 Result – The result of the VELS Entrance Exam 2019 will be made available in the form of a merit list. Those candidates who will have their name of the VEE 2019 Merit List will be eligible for admission in the institute. The merit list will be prepared solely on the basis of scores obtained in the VEE 2019 exam. The merit list will be made available in a PDF format online. No result intimidation will be made to the candidates personally. Thus, the candidates have to keep a regular watch on the release of the VEE 2019 Result on the website.
VEE 2019 Result
The important dates regarding the declaration of the merit list is given in the table below:
|VEE 2019 Result||Date|
|Examination Date||2nd week of May 2019|
|Result Announcement||4th week of May 2019|
|Submission of Admission Application Form||2nd week of June 2019|
Check Result: VEE 2019 Result will be available at www.velsuniv.ac.in.
How To Check The VEE 2019 Result
To check the VEE 2019 Result candidates can follow the steps below:
- Click on the direct link that will be made available on this page as per schedule.
- Thereafter, a new window will open that will contain the merit list.
- Check if your name is in the merit list.
- Download the PDF file for future references.
Details on VEE 2019 Result/Merit List
In the merit list of VEE 2019, candidates will be able to check the following details:
- Rank obtained
VELS will also send interview cards to the candidates whose name will appear in the merit list, candidates have to appear in the interview/counselling rounds accordingly. Candidates who will miss the rounds will be losing their candidature.
VEE 2019 Counselling
The counselling process is mandatory to attend. Only having the name on the merit list of VEE 2019 will not ensure admission. To confirm the admission candidates have to be present at the counselling rounds with the following documents in original:
- All Academic Records in original from Class 10th to Graduation like Certificate / Degree / Mark Sheet (as applicable according to the course and eligibility)
- Photo ID Proof showing Candidate’s Photo, Address, Date of Birth and Father’s or Mother’s Name or both
- 2 Self Photographs
- 2 photocopies set of all documents mentioned above, photocopies should be self-attested
- Migration Certificate
- Category Certificate
- The fee of 1st semester. The fee can be paid either in Cash or by DD. DD should be generated in favor of “VELS UNIVERSITY” Payable at “CHENNAI”.
VEE 2019 Scholarships
Candidates will be also offered scholarships on the basis of the rank they secure in the VEE 2019. The rank wise scholarship structure is given in the table below:
Scheme 1: Based on VEE 2019 rank:
|S.No||VEE Marks Obtained||Waiver in Tuition Fee(For Ist Year)|
|7||Less than 40||10%|
Scheme 2: Based on marks in thQualifyingng Exam (any board):
|S.No||Aggregate in PCM||Waiver in Tuition Fee(For Ist Year)|