The Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) conducts its exclusive entrance examination for admission in all B.Tech Programmes. The online VITEEE 2019 Application Form is expected to be available from the first week of November 2018. The dates of examination may vary in few centres as it did in 2018. The VITEEE 2019 Application Form will be available in offline (OMR) mode too in few post offices from the same date as that of the online Application Form.
Candidates are advised to read below all the important instructions related to the VITEEE 2019 Application Form and fill it accordingly. To understand the process of online application, we are listing the steps that will be easy to understand for you.
VITEEE 2019 Application Form
The advertising regarding the availability of the VITEEE 2019 Application Form will be released on the official website and in all leading newspapers. Candidates who are willing to take admission in the B.Tech Programmes of VIT must start early with the application process to avoid last minute rush. In the table below, the expected dates of the application process are given:
|Availability of the online Application Form||1st week of Nov 2018|
|Availability of Offline Application Form (from post offices*)||1st week of Nov 2018|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||2nd week of Mar 2019|
*The list of Post Offices where the VITEEE 2019 Application Form will be available will be published on the official website, www.vit.ac.in, as per schedule.
Apply now: The online VITEEE 2019 Application Form will be available at www.vit.ac.in.
How to Apply for VITEEE 2019?
To apply for admissions in various B.Tech programmes of VIT in the academic year 2019-2020, candidates will have to take part in VITEEE 2019 Examination, an entrance test by VIT. You will need to fill up an application form for the entrance exam which will be available online and offline (OMR). You can choose either of the modes to apply.
How to fill the online VITEEE 2019 Application Form?
- Visit the official website and find the link that says ‘VITEEE 2019- Apply Now’. Click on it and a window will appear. Refer the image below:
- Or you can visit the direct link on this page above that will be published as soon as the VITEEE 2019 application process starts. On the open window register yourself first to access the online application by clicking on the ‘New Applicant’ button. A new window will open like the one shown below:
- After you register yourself you will receive an email and an SMS with your Username and Password. The email will look like the one below:
- Now go back to the Sign In page and enter your registered email id and password. Click on the Submit button.
- After that, a new window will open, read the instructions and click on the ‘Application Form’ tab, the 4th tab on the left side as shown in the image below:
- Now, in the next window, the VITEEE 2019 Application form will open, which will look like the one below, enter the personal details, Address for correspondence, educational details, choice of the campus and test city preference. After you have filled all the details correctly, you must check it once and click on ‘Save & Next’ button.
- After you submit the form you will get your Application Number. Save it for future references. You will then redirected to the payment window. Select your mode of payment from the drop-down menu.
- The drop-down menu will give you 3 options Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking. Select one of them as per your convenience. The online payment gateway will open. Fill in your payment details and click on ‘Pay Now’.
- After the Payment is done the next step is to upload the photograph and your scanned signature. Refer to the specifications given below, or else you may not be able to upload the images.
|Size: 10 to 200 KB||Dimensions: 3.5 CM X 4.5 CM|
|Scanned Signature (not in capital letters)|
|Size: 10 to 200 KB||Dimensions: 3.5 CM X 1.5 CM|
10. After uploading is successful, the application process will end. Save your application in PDF format and take a print out of the same for future use.
How to fill the Offline (OMR) VITEEE 2019 Application Form?
The offline VITEEE 2019 Application Form will be available as an OMR Sheet. It will be available at the Post Offices of designated states of the Nation. One can find the information about the same on the website of VIT. Last year the designated states that had the VITEEE Application Form with them are:
- Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- West Bengal
The link to check the designated states and their post offices will be published on this page as per the schedule.
Important notes about the offline (OMR) VITEEE Application Form:
- You will get the Prospectus and the information brochure for the B.Tech programmes, along with the necessary enclosures which will include the Application Form and a printed self-addressed envelope.
- This can be obtained by paying in cash the prescribed amount from the various post offices as given in the VIT website www.vit.ac.in.
- Candidates can also obtain the same in person from the VIT Campuses by handing a Demand Draft and not cash.
- VIT University, Vellore Campus
- VIT University, Chennai Campus
- VIT Bhopal
- VIT AP
- Any application received after the last date will not be accepted.
- The Institute will not accept responsibility for any postal delay, irregularity or loss in postal transit. Thus if you choose the offline mode, then make sure you send the filled in application form as soon as possible.
- Do not enclose any document with the application form.
VITEEE 2019 Application fees
To apply for the VITEEE examination, you will have to pay the following amount:
- Rs. 1150 for Online mode.
- Rs. 1200 for Offline mode.
- USD 50 for NRI candidates.
The mode of payment of the fees are:
- For online: Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- If purchased from Post Offices: Cash
- If purchased from the Campuses: Demand Draft
Track your VITEEE 2019 Application Form
You can track the status of your VITEEE 2019 Application Form easily. The methods of tracking are given here below:
- You can check the status of your Online Application by logging in using your credentials. Click on the link that will be given on this page or visit the official website. Enter the details as shown below in the image and click submit. The status will be visible.
- You can also track using SMS. Once the application is received by VIT, a message will be sent through SMS to the candidates stating that their application has been received at VIT. This would, however, be possible only if the mobile number is correctly shaded in the application form.
- However, this feature can be availed only after 3 weeks of despatch of their application.
VITEEE 2019 Application Form Corrections
Candidates who wish to make any changes can do so after the application process is over. VIT will open the window for the online application form corrections. The link will be provided here on this page as soon as the correction window open. After the window closes no corrections will be allowed. Thus candidates must take the process seriously and complete it the due time.