VITEEE 2019 Slot Booking – VIT University has started the VITEEE 2019 slot booking for all the registered candidates from March 27, 2019, onwards. There is an Online Test Booking System (OTBS) for this purpose hosted at vit.ac.in. The slot booking is done on the first-cum-first-serve-basis. Application number and password is required to book the slots using OTBS. The information regarding the slot booking has been updated over the official website. Via the VITEEE 2019 Slot Booking, candidates can select the date, time and test centers for VITEEE 2019. Candidates can check the detailed information about VITEEE 2019 Slot Booking from this article.
VITEEE 2019 Slot Booking
The Online Test Booking System (OTBS) for the VITEEE 2019 Slot Booking is accessible under the login of the candidates. To do the slot booking, candidates have to first enter their Application Number and Password. Important dates regarding slot booking has been updated in the table below.
|VITEEE 2019||Dates (Revised!)|
|Slot Booking starts from||27 Mar 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||27 Mar 2019 – 30 Mar 2019|
|VITEEE 2019 Examination Date||10 – 21 Apr 2019|
VITEEE Slot Booking: Click Here to book the VITEEE 2019 slots.
Important Details To Keep Ready Before The VITEEE 2019 Slot Booking
Before you start the VITEEE 2019 slot booking, it is important that you keep certain details handy. This is because the slot booking takes place in real time, thus candidates have to be ready with important details to complete the process on time. The important details include the following:
- Application number and password
- Your choice of exam date and time
VITEEE 2019 Center wise Exam Dates
|Test City||Test City Code||Tentative Exam Dates|
|Port Blair||101||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Amaravati(AP)||102||10-21 Apr 2019|
|Ananthapur||103||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Eluru||104||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Guntur||105||16-18 Apr 2019|
|Kurnool||106||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Nellore||107||16-18 Apr 2019|
|Rajahmundry||108||16-19 Apr 2019|
|Srikakulam||109||16-20 Apr 2019|
|Tirupati||110||16-19 Apr 2019|
|Tanuku||111||16-19 Apr 2019|
|Vijayawada||112||15-18 Apr 2019|
|Vishakapatnam||113||16-18 Apr 2019|
|Ita Nagar||114||16-18 Apr 2019|
|Dibrugarh||115||16-20 Apr 2019|
|Guwahati||116||19-20 Apr 2019|
|Silchar||117||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Bhagalpur||118||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Gaya||119||16-19 Apr 2019|
|Muzaffarpur||120||16-19 Apr 2019|
|Patna||121||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Chandigarh||122||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Bhilai||123||16-19 Apr 2019|
|Bilaspur||124||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Raipur||125||16-19 Apr 2019|
|Delhi||126||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Goa||127||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Ahmedabad||128||16-18 Apr 2019|
|Rajkot||129||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Surat||130||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Vadodara||131||16-19 Apr 2019|
|Faridabad||132||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Gurgaon||133||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Hissar||134||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Kurukshetra||135||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Dharamshala||136||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Shimla||137||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Jammu||138||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Srinagar||139||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Bokaro||140||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Dhanbad||141||16-20 Apr 2019|
|Jamshedpur||142||16-19 Apr 2019|
|Ranchi||143||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Bangalore||144||15-17 Apr 2019|
|Hubli||145||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Mangalore||146||15-19 Apr 2019|
|Kochi||147||16-18 Apr 2019|
|Kozhikode||148||16-18 Apr 2019|
|Thiruvananthapuram||149||16-18 Apr 2019|
|Thrissur||150||16-18 Apr 2019|
|Bhopal||151||10-21 Apr 2019|
|Gwalior||152||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Indore||153||16-18 Apr 2019|
|Jabalpur||154||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Ujjain||155||16-16 Apr 2019|
|Amravati||156||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Aurangabad||157||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Latur||158||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Mumbai||159||16-20 Apr 2019|
|Nagpur||160||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Nashik||161||16-18 Apr 2019|
|Pune||162||16-20 Apr 2019|
|Thane||163||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Imphal||164||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Shillong||165||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Aizawl||166||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Dimapur||167||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Berhampur||168||17-19 Apr 2019|
|Bhubaneswar||169||18-19 Apr 2019|
|Rourkela||170||16-19 Apr 2019|
|Puducherry||171||16-19 Apr 2019|
|Amritsar||172||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Bathinda||173||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Jalandhar City||174||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Ludhiana||175||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Ajmer||176||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Bikaner||177||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Jaipur||178||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Jodhpur||179||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Kota||180||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Udaipur||181||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Gangtok||182||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Chennai||183||10-21 Apr 2019|
|Coimbatore||184||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Erode||185||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Kumbakonam||186||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Madurai||187||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Salem||188||16-20 Apr 2019|
|Tiruchirapalli||189||16-20 Apr 2019|
|Tirunelveli||190||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Vellore||191||10-21 Apr 2019|
|Hyderabad||192||16-21 Apr 2019|
|Karim Nagar||193||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Khammam||194||16-17 Apr 2019|
|MehaboobNagar||195||Will be updated shortly|
|Nalgonda||196||16-16 Apr 2019|
|Warangal||197||16-19 Apr 2019|
|Agartala||198||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Agra||199||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Aligarh||200||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Allahabad||201||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Bareilly||202||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Gorakhpur||203||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Jhansi||204||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Kanpur||205||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Lucknow||206||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Mathura||207||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Meerut||208||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Moradabad||209||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Noida||210||16-18 Apr 2019|
|Rae Bareli||211||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Saharanpur||212||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Varanasi||213||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Dehradun||214||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Pant Nagar||215||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Roorkee||216||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Asansol||217||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Durgapur||218||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Kolkata||219||16-19 Apr 2019|
|Siliguri||220||16-17 Apr 2019|
|Dubai||221||16-20 Apr 2019|
|Kuwait||222||18-21 Apr 2019|
|Muscat||223||18-21 Apr 2019|
|Qatar||224||18-21 Apr 2019|
How to do the VITEEE 2019 Slot Booking?
Candidates will have to follow certain steps in order to book a slot. The steps for the same are mentioned below:
- Candidates will have to visit the official website first and then click on the link “Slot Booking.”
- Candidates will have to use the application number and Password to login at OTBS
- It is to be noted that candidates are required to keep their Slot Booking Password safe with them. The University will not send it again.
- After Logging in, candidates can select their date, time and test centre for the examination.
- After filling the all the required details a window will be displayed stating all the test centers available for the candidate at that very moment.
- Click on the “Book” button against the desired slot.
- Confirm the booking as early as possible, as the candidates will get only 1 minute after entering all the details so as to book the slot.
What details you have to mention while booking the VITEEE 2019 slots?
Candidates will have to enter certain details while booking the slots. Candidates should note that the requests for test change will not be entertained at any cost. They are given as follows:
- Test Name
- State/ Country
- City from where you will appear for the examination
- Subjects in which VITEEE 2019 has to be given- PCME & PCBE
- Test Date Preference
- Name of the Test Centre
How to recover the forgotten Application Number and Password of VITEEE 2019?
At times, candidates forget their application number and password which they were sent by the university earlier at the time of submission of Application Form. Candidates can recover their Application Number and Password by following certain steps. They are given as follows:
If the candidates have to recover Application Number
- For this case, click on the Forgot Application Link.
- Then, candidates need to enter their name, date of birth, contact number, e-mail ID and security code.
- After submitting all these details, click o the “Submit” Button.
If the candidates have to recover the Password
- As a first step, candidates will have to click on the button Forgot Password Link.
- Then, enter the application number and click on “Get Password.”
- After the above step, candidates will show the password and will send to the candidates.
Importance of VITEEE 2019 Slot Booking
There are few important points which depict that why it is important to do the Slot Booking. The points for the same are given below:
- First and the Foremost thing about why Slot Booking is necessary is that the examination will be conducted on different dates and time slots. The test centres will also be different. So, it is a noteworthy thing which candidates have to go through to have their admit cards in hand.
- It is to be jotted down that the admit cards for VITEE will not be issued to candidates until and unless they do not book their slots.
- The slot booking process is just a one step of the ladder and candidates have to go through that in order to sit in the examination.
Instructions to follow while booking VITEEE 2019 Slots
There are some instructions which students will have to follow while booking the VITEEE 2019 Slots. Candidates can check the information given below for the same:
- For the Slot booking/ Hall ticket booking, try the Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Candidates need to clear all the old cookies using C-Cleaner or press F5 to refresh the webpage before your slot booking
- Candidates are advised to carefully select the test subjects i.e.
- PCME which stands for Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ English
- PCBE which stands for Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology/ English (For Bio stream programmes only)
- In case of any correction or error on your Name / DOB / Gender etc., on the hall ticket, candidates are advised to continue for the slot booking. The necessary corrections can be done at the time of counselling/ Admission.
- VIT is not responsible for any kind of system failure or any local network failure during the slot booking
- Candidates should not follow their friends. In other words, they should select the date, time and test centre of the examination which is convenient for them.
- Another thing which candidates have to keep in mind while booking the slots is that they should choose the date and time of the examination after checking the dates if it is clashing with the examination or not.
How to download VITEEE 2019 Admit Card?
The students will be able to download the VITEEE Admit Card only after booking the slots. So, basically, the slot booking process is a mandatory step in order to sit in the examination. The system will automatically generate the admit card once the slot booking is done. Candidates will have to click on the “view my admit card” link. The admit card will appear on the screen as soon as the candidates will press the”view my admit card” button.