VITEEE 2020 Application Form – Application process for VIT University is released online on the official website of Vellore Institute of Technology. Candidates can apply for VIT University Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE) and check their application status by logging in using their application number and password at vit.ac.in. Those candidates who apply for the exam before the last date will be able to book slots and Download VITEEE 2020 Admit card as per the schedule. The application form may be made available in the offline mode too. Candidates are advised to read below all the important instructions related to the VITEEE 2020 Application Form and fill it accordingly.
VITEEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates who are willing to take admission in the B.Tech Programmes of VIT must start early with the application process to avoid last minute rush. VIT receives about 2 lakh applications each year for VITEEE. In the table below, the tentative dates of the application process are given:
|Availability of the online Application Form||Oct 2019|
|Availability of Offline Application Form||Nov 2018|
|Last date to edit the application form||Feb 2020|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||Feb 2020|
Candidate can apply online from the link given below.
Application Form: Click here to subscribe to receive alert as soon as VITEEE 2020 Application Form is released.
The candidates also get chance to print the application form after submission. Applicants can now do the same under their respective logins. The print of the application form can be used as a reference.
VITEEE 2020 Application Fees (expected)
To apply for the VITEEE examination, you will have to pay the following amount:
- Rs. 1150 for Online mode.
- Rs. 1200 for Offline mode.
- USD 50 for NRI candidates.
VITEEE Mock Test – Fee!!
You can also try VITEEE Mock Test by AglaSem for for Free. You need not to pay anything, simply login and take the test. AglaSem Mock Test for VITEEE 2020 examination is available subject wise as well.
|Full Test||125||150 Min||Click Here|
|Physics||40||30 Min||Click Here|
|Chemistry||40||30 Min||Click Here|
|Mathematics||40||30 Min||Click Here|
|English||5||4 Min||Click Here|
How to Apply for VITEEE 2020?
To apply for admissions in various B.Tech programmes of VIT in the academic year 2020-2020, candidates will have to take part in the VITEEE 2020 Examination, an entrance test by VIT. You will need to fill up an application form for the entrance exam which will be available online and offline (OMR). You can choose either of the modes to apply.
How to fill the online VITEEE 2020 Application Form?
- Visit the direct link available on this page above. In doing so the following window will open:
- Clicking on the “new applicant” button the following window will open up where you need to register first using the following details:
- date of Birth
- mobile number
- email id
- After you register yourself you will receive an email and an SMS with your Username and Password. The email will look like the one below:
- Now go back to the Sign In page and enter your registered email id and password. Click on the Submit button.
- After that, a new window will open, read the instructions and click on the ‘Application Form’ tab, the 4th tab on the left side as shown in the image below:
- Now, in the next window, the VITEEE 2020 Application form will open, which will look like the one below, enter the personal details, Address for correspondence, educational details, choice of the campus and test city preference. After you have filled all the details correctly, you must check it once and click on ‘Save & Next’ button.
- After you submit the form you will get your Application Number. Save it for future references. You will then redirected to the payment window. Select your mode of payment from the drop-down menu.
- The drop-down menu will give you 3 options Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking. Select one of them as per your convenience. The online payment gateway will open. Fill in your payment details and click on ‘Pay Now’.
- After the Payment is done the next step is to upload the photograph and your scanned signature. Refer to the specifications given below, or else you may not be able to upload the images.
|Size: 10 to 200 KB||Dimensions: 3.5 CM X 4.5 CM|
|Scanned Signature (not in capital letters)|
|Size: 10 to 200 KB||Dimensions: 3.5 CM X 1.5 CM|
- After uploading is successful, the application process will end. Save your application in PDF format and take a print out of the same for future use.
Track your VITEEE 2020 Application Form Status
You can track the status of your VITEEE 2020 Application Form easily. The methods of tracking are given here below:
- You can check the status of your Online Application by logging in using your credentials. Click on the link that will be given on this page or visit the official website. Enter the details as shown below in the image and click submit. The status will be visible.
- You can also track using SMS. Once the application is received by VIT, a message will be sent through SMS to the candidates stating that their application has been received at VIT. This would, however, be possible only if the mobile number is correctly shaded in the application form.
- However, this feature can be availed only after 3 weeks of despatch of their application.
VITEEE 2020 Application Form Corrections
Candidates who wish to make any changes can do so after the application process is over. VIT will open the window for the online application form corrections. The link will be provided here on this page as soon as the correction window opens. After the window closes no corrections will be allowed. Thus candidates must take the process seriously and complete it the due time.
VITEEE 2020 Slot Booking And Admit Card
Now, all the candidates who will successfully complete their application form fill up process and submit it on time will be able to book the slot for the examination. VITEEE 2020 will be held in 3 shifts each day during the 2nd (or) 3rd week of April 2020. Therefore, authorities will allow the candidates to book their preferred time and day for the exam via the slot booking process online at the official website.
Now, note that slot booking will be in first come first serve basis. The admit card will be available to available thereafter. The admit card will have the exam day, shift and centre details as per your selection, and will be the only way to enter the exam centre and sit for VITEEE 2020.