VIT will release the VITMEE 2019 Admit card for all those candidates who will successfully complete the application process and book their slots. The admit card will tentatively be available from the same day when the VITMEE 2019 slot booking process will start. The slot booking will be a first come first serve process, thus candidates have to book their slots as soon as the slot booking starts. The admit card of VITMEE 2019 will have to be downloaded soon after by entering the application number and date of birth. No candidates will get their admit card via post or any other means. In addition, to appear in VITMEE 2019, candidates have to produce the admit card at the examination centres. Read more details on VITMEE 2019 Admit Card on this page below.
VITMEE 2019 Admit Card
VITMEE 2019 Admit Card will be available only to those candidates who will complete their slot bookings. Once the entire process of slot booking is complete, the admit card will appear on the screen. make sure you choose correct slots from the available options.
|VITMEE 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Slot Booking||4th week of May 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||4th week of May 2019|
|Examination Dates||1st week of Jun 2019|
Get Admit Card: Candidates can download their VITMEE 2019 Admit Card from www.vit.ac.in.
How To Download The VITMEE 2019 Admit Card
To get the admit card of VITMEE 2019, candidates must follow the steps here. Make sure you have completed the slot booking process on time before following the steps below:
- Visit the direct link that will be active on this page as per schedule.
- Next, enter your application number and date of birth.
- Thereafter the admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details and download it on your device.
- Lastly, take 2-3 coloured printouts of the same.
Details available on the VITMEE 2019 Admit Card
The Admit card will contain the following:
- Your name
- Registration number
- Your postal address
- Date of examination
- Address of your test centre
- Test schedule
- Set of instructions for the test
- The candidates must sign the attendance sheet at the appropriate places at the test centre. The fingerprint of the candidate will be recorded and later verified at the time of counselling.
- Candidates have to download the Admit card. It will not be faxed or sent by post or e-mail personally.
- All the details on the admit card must be correct. If there are any mistakes please contact the authorities.
Important Instructions Regarding The Online VITMEE 2019 Exam
Now since the examination will be in online mode, here are some important instructions that the candidates need to follow:
- The candidate must arrive at the examination hall at least 1 hour before the start of the examination. If the candidate does not report on time, they are likely to miss the general instructions given in the Exam Hall.
- Candidates have to complete their examination in the system that will be allotted to them, at the centres.
- Candidate should bring a pencil or pen to carry out any rough calculations.
- During the exam process, the Hall Invigilator can request the admit card to verify the candidate.
- The exam would comprise of multiple choice questions with question number appearing at the top centre of the computer screen and the time left for the exam to be completed.
- For each question, the candidate has to select the right option using the mouse.
- Candidates will be allowed to change their answer at any time during the exam duration.
What to Do and What not to do at the exam centre
carry any printed material.
indulge in suspicious activities.
carry any log tables, calculators or electronic gadgets.
carry your own pencil and pens.
carry the admit card without fail.
understand the instructions by the invigilators.