VSAT 2019 Admit Card – Vignan University will release the VSAT 2019 Hall Ticket/Admit Card on the official website of Vignan University. The admit card is an important document for appearing in the examination. The Admit Card of VSAT 2019 will be available once the candidates log in using their credentials. In doing so the admit card will be available for download in the PDF format. Only those candidates who will complete the application process completely will be able to download the admit card. For more details read the article below:
VSAT 2019 Admit Card
The admit card of VSAT 2019 will be available as per the schedule below:
|Last date for receipt of filled in applications||05 Apr 2019|
|Release of Admit card||To be announced!|
|Online test dates||15 to 25 Apr 2019|
Download Admit Card: The VSAT 2019 Admit card will be available at www.vignan.ac.in
How To Download VSAT 2019 Admit Card
Below are the steps to download the VSAT 2019 Admit Card without any error:
- Visit the direct link that will be available on this page as per schedule.
- A page to enter the login credentials will appear.
- Enter the required information in the fields.
- In doing so the PDF of the admit card will appear on the screen
- Download and save the same.
What To Do After Downloading The VSAT 2019 Admit Card
After downloading the VSAT 2019 Admit Card candidates have to take its print out. This is mandatory because the hard copy of the admit card is to be carried at the exam centre to be able to enter the exam hall.
Only after verifying the identity of the candidates they will be allowed to appear in the exam.
Duplicate Hall Ticket / Admit Card
In case a candidate fails to get a hall ticket 7 days before the scheduled date for VSAT 2019 exam, he/she should report the same immediately to the Dean-Admissions and if he/she does not receive the hall ticket before the examination date, he/she would have to meet the University Representative one day before the examination at the test centre with a photocopy of the application form, DD and two attested passport size photographs, identical to the one affixed on the application form.
All Enquiries pertaining to the hall ticket should be done mentioning application number only.
VSAT 2019 Exam Day Important Instructions
- Candidates must bring their hall ticket with them.
- Candidates should report to the respective centre 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the test. Live demonstration of online test will be arranged for the candidates before the commencement of the test.
- Use of calculators, log tables, and slide ruler, watches with facilities of calculator, and cellular phones are strictly prohibited for the test.
- Candidates should not bring any material with them except the Hall Ticket, Pen, H.B. Pencil and Eraser.
VSAT 2019 Question Paper Pattern
- The question paper will be in English and consists of 4 sections namely Maths or Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English/Aptitude.
- The questions are of multiple choice and objective type. Each question has 4 options. Choose the right option.
- Each correct answer carries one mark
- There is no negative marking.
|Section||Questions and Marks|
|Section I – Mathematics or Biology||30 questions (30 Marks)|
|Section II – Physics||30 questions (30 Marks)|
|Section III – Chemistry||30 questions (30 Marks)|
|Section IV – English/Aptitude||30 questions (30 Marks)|
|Total||120 questions (120 Marks)|