VSAT 2019 Result – The result for the Vignan University Entrance Examination has been made available after the exam is concluded on the official website of Vignan University. The VSAT 2019 Result will be based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance examination. Other than the VSAT scores, admission will be also done on the basis of EAMCET 2019 /JEE Main 2019 scores. To know more about JEE Main 2019 Result, read the article below.
VSAT 2019 Result
VSAT 2019 Result will be available in a login format. After checking the result candidates must download the score card file for the counselling rounds. The schedule for VSAT 2019 Result is given in the table below:
|VSAT 2019 Result||Date|
|Online test dates||15 to 25 Apr 2019|
|Announcement of result||01 May 2019|
Official Website: www.vignan.ac.in
How To Check VSAT 2019 Result?
To check the result candidates can follow the steps below:
- Click on the direct link that will be available on this page above.
- Next, a page asking the login details of the candidates will appear.
- Enter the needed details and submit the same.
- The VSAT 2019 Result will appear on the screen.
- Check the scores and download the PDF of the result.
- Candidates must also take 2-3 printouts of the result as it will be needed at the time of counselling.
VSAT 2019 Merit List
The merit list will be also prepared for the candidates who will be selected for the counselling rounds based on the VSAT scores, JEE Scores and EAMCET scores. Such candidates have to appear in the counselling rounds as per their position in the merit list.
The merit list will be available on the official website and will be again in the downloadable format.
Reservation Policy Of VSAT 2019
The admission will be based on the reservation policy of the university. Which means a certain percentage of seats will be reserved for the candidates.
As per the reservation policy the following percentage of seats are reserved for the different categories:
- 15% of the seats are reserved for scheduled castes (SC)
- 7.5% of the seats are reserved for scheduled tribes (ST)
- 27% has been reserved for the other backward classes (OBC – non-creamy layer)
In each of these categories, horizontal reservation is given for special categories like:
- Physically Handicapped PH (3%)
- Children of Armed Forces Personnel CAP (2%)
- National Cadet Corps NCC (1%)
- 6 seats for the wards of naval personnel
- Sports and Games (0.5%)