VSAT 2019 – Vignan’s Scholastic Aptitude Test (VSAT) 2019 details are now available. VIGNAN University conducts this entrance exam for admission in various B.Tech and B. Pharm courses offered by the University. The candidates have to appear for VSAT 2019 on April 15-25, 2019. The exam will be held in 3 slots during this period every day which are 8:00 am to 10:30 am, 11:00 am to 1:30 pm and 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm. The application forms for appearing in the exam is now available and the last date to submit the application forms is April 05, 2019. VSAT 2019 will be an online examination. Qualifying candidates will be getting admission in their choice of one B.Tech course put of 15 available courses. For more details on VSAT 2019 Application form, Admission process, exam pattern, syllabus, scholarships, and fees keep reading below.
Apart from VSAT 2019, the admission in VIGNAN University is also made on the basis of EAMCET 2019/ JEE 2019 scores. Thus, candidates can look forward to taking admission in VIGNAN University if they are appearing in any of these exams in 2019. Schedule for the VSAT 2019 is given below:
|Last date for receipt of filled in applications||05 Apr 2019|
|Release of Admit card||To be announced!|
|Online test dates||15 to 25 Apr 2019|
|Announcement of result||To be announced!|
|Counselling of merit listed candidates for admission||To be announced!|
VSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be born on or after 1st July 1998.
Qualifying Exam Percentage:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent with a minimum B2 grade / CGPA of 7.0 in Andhra Pradesh or above 60% aggregate marks in Telangana State.
VSAT 2019 Application Form
The VSAT 2019 Application Form will be available both in online and offline mode. Basically, there are 3 ways to acquire the VSAT 2019 Application Form:
- Online: Visit the official website of the university and fill up the form and submit it online.
- In person: Candidates can also visit any Indian Banks – AP & Telangana or Vignan Schools or Colleges at Guntur, Hyderabad, Eluru, Rajahmundry, Visakhapatnam, Ongole and Vignan offices at Vijayawada, Guntur & Hyderabad to get the application form in person. Below PDF contains the details of the places from where one can collect the application forms:
- Via DD: The filled offline application (available on the official website) along with the DD for Rs. 1200/- drawn in favour of VFSTR Application Account, payable at Guntur should be sent to the following address so as to reach before the last date specified. Candidates should write their name and address on the reverse of DD.
Vignan’s Foundation for Science, Technology & Research (Deemed to be University)
Vadlamudi, Guntur – 522 213 (A.P)- India
Ph : +91 863 – 2344777 / 78
Toll-free No. 1800-425-2529
Candidates can also get the Application form by clicking here
VSAT 2019 Admit Card
The admit card of VSAT 2019 will be available to those candidates who will be able to successfully submit the application form before the deadline. the admit card will be available in the online mode itself. The admit card might be available under the candidates’ login and thus, the students are to keep the login credentials ready while downloading the admit card.
VSAT 2019 Exam Pattern
- The question paper will be in English and consists of 4 sections namely Maths or Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and English/Aptitude.
- The questions are of multiple choice and objective type. Each question has 4 options. Choose the right option.
- Each correct answer carries one mark
- There is no negative marking.
|Section||Questions and Marks|
|Section I – Mathematics or Biology||30 questions (30 Marks)|
|Section II – Physics||30 questions (30 Marks)|
|Section III – Chemistry||30 questions (30 Marks)|
|Section IV – English/Aptitude||30 questions (30 Marks)|
|Total||120 questions (120 Marks)|
VSAT 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of VSAT 2019 has been prescribed by the University and is available on this page. The candidates can download the PDF file and start their preparations accordingly. The subject wise syllabus is given in the table below:
VSAT 2019 Sample Paper
below are few of the sample paper of CSAT 2019.
VSAT Mathematics Sample Paper:
VSAT Physics Sample Paper
VSAT Chemistry Sample Paper
VSAT 2019 Result
The result of VSAT 2019 will be in the form of a merit list. The candidates will be arranged in order of their ranks in the merit list and will be allotted seats for admission in B.Tech courses. A common merit list will be prepared based on the performance in the entrance test and eligible candidates will be called for the counseling to be held at the Vignan’s Foundation for Science, Technology & Research.
During the counselling, candidates have to make sure they provide valid documents and qualify the document verification process of admission.
VSAT 2019 Fee Structure And Scholarships
The fee structure for various courses is mentioned in the table below:
|BRANCH||CATEGORY – A||CATEGORY – B|
|Admission Fee (Non refundable) (Ist yr.)||Tuition Fee (per year)||Admission Fee (Non refundable) (Ist yr.)||Tuition Fee (per year)|
Below are the scholarships details available to the ranks holders of the various qualifying examination.
|Scholarship||75 %||50 %||25 %||10 %|
|V-SAT (Rank)||1 – 50||51 – 100||101 – 200||201 – 2000|
|JEE (Mains) Marks||30 Marks above Qualifying marks||15 Marks above Qualifying marks||10 Marks Below Qualifying marks||20 Marks Below Qualifying marks|
|EAMCET (Rank)||Below 10000||10001 – 20000||20001 – 35000||35001 – 40000|
|NEET (Rank)||Below 6000||6001-14000||14001-20000||20001-30000|
|CBSE +2 (Marks)||Above 450||426 – 450||401 – 425||350 – 400|
|Civil / EEE/ Mechanical||–||10||9.83||9.67|
|All other branches||–||–||10||9.83|
|Civil / EEE/ Mechanical||Above 975||960 – 974||930-959||900-929|
|All other branches||Above 975||960 – 974||940 – 959||920 – 939|
Official website: www.vignan.ac.in