VTUEEE 2019 Application Form – Vel Tech Dr. RR and Dr. SR Technical University (VTU) have released the application form of VTUEEE 2019 in both online and offline mode. The direct application forms are available from September 13, 2018, and the last date to submit the application forms are yet not announced. Now, the important thing is that VTUEEE 2019 will be held in 2 phases. Application forms will start on the same date for both the phases. For applying online candidates will need to register by providing basic information. However, for the offline mode of application, candidates can either visit the campus or send a requisition letter containing the full address of the applicant and a Demand Draft. To know more about how to apply for VTUEEE 2019 read below.
VTUEEE 2019 Application Form
The VTUEEE 2019 Application Form is now available as per the schedule below. The schedule differs for phase 1 and phase 2 examination. Check the table below to know how.
|VTUEEE 2019 Application Form||Phase-I||Phase-II|
|Start of VTUEEE 2019 Application Form||13 Sep 2018||13 Sep 2018|
|Last date to submit VTUEEE 2019 Application||To be announced||2nd week of Apr 2019|
Apply Online: Click Here To apply online for VTUEEE 2019.
How To Fill The VTUEEE 2019 Application Form
To fill the online application form candidates can follow the steps below:
- Click on the direct link that will is available on this page above.
- A window will open where the candidates need to enter their basic details and register.
#2 Login and fill the application form
- On the next step, candidates will receive an email notification to their registered email id with their application number, password, and the link to complete the application form as shown in the image below:
- An SMS containing the login details will be also sent to your mobile number.
- Candidates need to click on the link and fill out the application form with correct details about the following:
- Personal details
- Contact details
- Details of the qualifying examination
- Choice of programme
- Uploading scanned images
Note: Don’t forget the no.6, which is clicking the save and proceed button.
#3 Upload scanned images
- Also, while filling the application form candidates have to upload scanned images of their Colored passport size photograph & signature.
- Upload the scanned images as per the specifications below:
- Candidate’s Photograph – 100 KB (Max.) & jpeg/png file
- Candidate’s Signature – 100 KB (Max.) & jpeg/png file
#4 Pay the application fee
- Lastly, candidates need to pay the application fee.
- On paying the application fee the application forms will be submitted.
#5 Download and print the application form
- Next, download and take printouts of the filled in application form for your reference.
VTUEEE 2019 Application Fees
The application fee for VTUEEE 2019 is Rs. 950/-. The mode of payment is – for online – Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card and for offline mode- DD or Cash.
How To Get The VTUEEE 2019 Application Form In Offline Mode
To get the application form in physical format candidates can check the ways below:
- From the university campus: Candidate can purchase the application forms from the Regional Offices of Vel Tech with a cash payment of Rs.950/-.
- By sending request letter via post: Candidate can send in a requisition letter containing the full address of the applicant and a Demand Draft of Rs. 950/-.
Those candidates who will submit their application forms without any error will get the VTUEEE 2019 admit cards. Admit cards are mandatory to appear in the exam. Thus, do submit your application forms on time and correctly to get the admit card to appear in VTUEEE 2019.