WBJEE 2019 Result – West Bengal Joint Examination Board after conducting the engineering entrance (WBJEE), releases the result online. Candidates need to be ready with their application number and passcode in order to log in to their portals. Note that, it will be available as per the dates mentioned on this page. The candidates will be able to find the direct link to view their WBJEE 2019 Result and the rank or merit lists on this page. Further, on the basis of this separate merit lists will be published for candidates belonging to the different categories and for separate papers. Then further admission rounds will be conducted on the basis of this. To know more details on WBJEE 2019 Result and other things like what all rounds happen after it, etc. candidates can check this page out!
WBJEE 2019 Result
After the WBJEE 2019 results are announced, the University releases two different types of merit lists – GMR( General Merit Rank ), and PMR(Pharmacy Merit Rank). Each of these merit lists will further be divided into special reserved categories. But without any further ado, let’s make a note for the various important dates relating to the WBJEE 2019 Result.
|WBJEE 2019 Result||Important Dates|
|Result Declaration Date|
Download: All candidates will be able to view and download the WBJEE 2019 Result from here.
Steps To Download WBJEE 2019 Result (Rank)
By following these steps below, one will be able to view and download their WBJEE 2019 e-scorecard.
- Start by clicking on the link provided underneath the table.
- Select the test as “WBJEE” from the menu bar.
- You will then find a button reading “View WBJEE 2019 Rank”, click on that.
- You will be redirected to the login page, after that. Where you would need to fill in the following, as shown in the picture below.
- Finally, your WBJEE 2019 Result will appear on the screen. One must ensure oneself that he/she has downloaded the WBJEE 2019 Result after viewing it. As you never know, when the site goes down due to some unforeseen reasons.
After the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board has released the results for WBJEE 2019, then the board will prepare and publish the two types of merit lists, as discussed earlier. The different merit lists are published on the basis of the papers appeared by a candidate. Candidates will be able to check the released merit lists on the official website. The 2 types of WBJEE 2019 Merit lists are as follows:
- General Merit List: Both the marks of Paper 1 and 2 are taken into consideration in the descending order for preparing this merit list. For all the engineering courses, this list will be considered for further admission rounds.
- Pharmacy Merit List: Paper 2 marks are taken in descending order to prepare this list. For candidates applying to Pharmacy courses, this merit list’s rank will be mandatory for counselling and admission purposes.
On the basis of these lists, candidates will be able to apply for further counselling round. The seats under a candidate’s desired engineering course will be allotted to them, after this round. It will be an e-counselling round. The Board will release a separate notification on their website shortly after the results are released, for any further information regarding the counselling and seat allotment round. Only qualifying candidates will be asked to appear for this document verification round on a stipulated date and time.
Don’t forget to flourish your WBJEE 2019 Scorecard, along with other document proofs. And after verification, selected applicants will be asked to report to an assigned college or institutes which matches to his/her rank. He/she will be given some ample time to complete admission formalities at the allotted institute. If not reported within the time allotted, the seat will be passed on to the next candidate.
WBJEE 2019 Fee Structure
To provide with an estimate regarding the fee structure, candidates have a look at the data provided below. This fee structure will be applicable to all the participating engineering institutes and colleges under WBJEE 2019. Although, this is last year’s data. It will soon be updated according to the changes in the current year(2019), after its official release by the Board.
- For the 1st Year – 80,000 INR
- For the 2nd Year – 82,000 INR
- For the 3rd Year – 84,000 INR
- For the 4th Year – 86,000 INR