WBJEE 2020 Result– WBJEE 2020 Result is declared on the official website of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB). WBJEE is scheduled to take place on February 02, 2020. The result is declared at the candidate’s login. WBJEE Result is declared in the form of Rank Card and it consists of the information like total marks, marks as per different sections etc. After the declaration of the result, a merit list will also be prepared which consists of the marks of both Paper 1 and Paper 2. Scroll down to know more about WBJEE 2020 Result.
WBJEE 2020 Result
Hi Ramashis Bhattacharya , Follow this topic to stay updated.subscribe
The ca ndidates can get the Duplicate Rank Card from the Board but it will be available for a limited period of time only. Check the table given below to check important dates and events related to WBJEE 2020 Result.
|WBJEE 2020 Examination||02 Feb 2020|
|Availability of Answer Key||to be announced|
|Declaration of Result||to be announced|
|Counselling Date||to be announced|
Check Result: Candidates can check WBJEE 2020 Result as per the schedule at wbjeeb.in
WBJEE 2020 Merit List Compilation
There are two merit lists that are published by the Board namely General Merit Rank and Pharmacy Merit Rank.
Details about GMR Rank
- A merit list will be prepared which consists of the marks of both the papers (Paper 1 and Paper 2)
- The ranking will be done as per the descending order of total marks scored in all the subjects
- A separate merit position will also be indicated for the candidates belonging to reserved category
- Counselling / Seat Allotment will be done on the basis of GMR only
- It is to be noted that category ranks are generated as per the birth category information provided by the candidates at the time of filling the application.
Details about PMR Rank
- PMR Rank is prepared as per the marks obtained in Paper 2.
- Ranking will be done as per the descending order of the marks scored in Paper 2
- As similar to GMR Rank, a separate merit position will be indicated for the reserved category candidates
- Admission in all the pharmacy courses will be done as per PMR rank only except Jadavpur University.
WBJEE 2020 Tie – Breaking Criteria
There might be a case when two or more candidates have the same marks in WBJEE. In that scenario, the following given – tie-breaker criteria will be applied.
- At the first instance, less negative marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics will be taken together
- If the tie is still there then more positive marks in Mathematics and Physics will be taken together
- Then, more positive marks in Chemistry and Mathematics will be taken together
- If the tie is still there, then Mathematics and Physics will be taken together
- Then, less negative marks in Mathematics and Chemistry will be taken together
- Then, more positive marks in Mathematics for only the 2 marks question will be taken into consideration
- If the tie is still there then, more positive marks in Physics for only the 2 marks questions will be considered
- If the tie is still there then, more positive marks in Chemistry for only the 2 marks questions will be taken into account
- Then, less negative marks in Mathematics for only the 2 marks questions
- And at last, less negative marks in Physics for the only 2 marks questions will be taken into consideration
How to Check WBJEE 2020 Result?
The result for West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination is declared in the online mode. There are some steps which candidates have to follow in order to check the result. The result for WBJEE is declared in the form of rank card. The steps to check the result are mentioned below.
- Click on the link mentioned above or visit the official website
- Enter the details like application number, password and security pin
- Then, submit the details
- Download the rank card and take a print out of the rank card
Details mentioned on WBJEE 2020 Result
There are some details which are mentioned in the rank card of all the test – takers. The pointers for the same are given below.
- Total marks scored in Paper 1
- Total marks scored in Paper 2
- Maximum marks
- Total marks (after adding the marks of Paper 1 and 2)
WBJEE 2020 Counselling procedure
Once the results are declared, the qualified candidates have to attend the counseling for WBJEE 2020. The seat allotment will be done on the basis of the General Merit Rank. The details about the counselling will be published on the official website of the Board (wbjeeb.nic.in) (wbjeeb.in). The seat details as per the institutes and course will also be displayed on the Board’s website after the announcement of results.
West Bengal Engineering Entrance Exam is conducted at the state – level to offer admission to students who want to pursue Engineering as their undergraduate course. WBJEE is conducted in the offline mode. WBJEE comprises of 2 papers, Paper 1 and Paper 2. This exam consists of multiple – choice questions and the questions are asked from the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.