WBUT PGET 2019 Application Form will be available in the online mode only. Candidates need to fill and submit the application form of WBUT PGET 2019 online. However, the hardcopy of the application form is to be also sent via post. Thus, after submitting the application form and the application fee, candidates must take a print out of the online WBUT PGET 2019 Application Form. candidates must complete the application process within the deadline. No application form will be accepted after the last date. To know details like application fee of WBUT PGET 2019, how to apply and important details stay with us on this page.
WBUT PGET 2019 Application Form
The application form is the first step towards admission in MAKAUT. Thus, without fail, the aspiring candidates must fill the application form of WBUT PGET 2019. Also, stay updated with all the important dates in the table below.
|WBUT PGET 2018 Application Form||Date|
|Start date for filling of online application form||1st week of Apr 2019|
|Last date for submitting the online application||3rd week of Apr 2019|
|Last date for submission of hard copy||3rd week of Apr 2019|
Apply Online: WBUT PGET 2019 Application Form will be available at www.wbut.ac.in
For error-free application form fill up, read the steps below. Also, do go through the eligibility criteria beforehand.
Items Required for Filling WBUT PGET 2018 Application Form
During the form filling, candidates must keep few items handy. Hence, we have listed them below.
- An active mobile number and email id
- Keep ready three choices for exam center – one of the choices should be in Kolkata
- Class 10, 12 and UG certificate
- Scanned copy of Photograph
- Scanned copy of Signature
How To Fill The WBUT PGET 2019 Application Form
Step 1: Visit the link that will be activated on this page as per schedule
Step 2: After clicking on the link, candidates will be directed to a new page where the following information is to be filled:
- Subject Paper Code
- Three Preference of Exam City
- Physically Handicapped Status
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Security Question
- Next, click on the “Continue to Apply” button.
Step 3: Next step includes filling Exam details, Address, Education details and Uploading images
- Exam details needed are Father’s Name, Nationality, GATE qualified status, GPAT qualified status, Sponsored Candidate status. Refer the image below:
- Address Details needed are House No/ Locality, Village/ Street/ Town, City, State, District, Pincode.
- Educational Details needed are Name of Exam, Board/ University/ Institute, Passing Year, Percentage, Result Status.
- Uploading Photograph and Signature details will be as per the following specifications:
|Particular||Photograph Specification||Signature Specification|
|Format||JPG or JPEG||JPG or JPEG|
|Size||20 kb to 50 kb||10 kb to 20 kb|
|Instructions||The photo should be of stamp size, with a light background.||Write the signature on a white sheet with Blue or Blak ink only.|
Step 4: After uploading the photograph and signature preview the details and proceed to submission. Click on the submit button, if you want to make any change click on the edit option. However, once you click the submit button, you cannot change any details.
Step 5: Make payment using the online payment gateway:
- Rs. 600 for candidates belonging to General category
- Rs. 300 for SC and ST category candidates.
Step 6: Take a printout of the application form and send it via post. Also, Keep a copy of the same with yourself for future references.
WBUT PGET 2019 Eligibility
WBUT PGET 2019 is only for those candidates who will satisfy the eligibility criteria. Thus below we have discussed every point in details. If you face any doubt feel free to ask in the comments below.
- Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian Citizen.
- Qualification: Candidates should have a relevant AICTE approved Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy/Architecture or appearing in the final year examination of such programmes or equivalent.
- For detailed eligibility criteria, please Click Here.