WBUT PGET 2019 Result will be available on the official website tentatively in the 4th week of June 2019. The result of this postgraduate entrance examination will be available in two forms: Merit list and rank card. To check the WBUT PGET 2019 rank card candidates have to log in using their application number and password. However, the merit list will be available in PDF format. The merit list will be arranged rank wise. As per the ranks of the candidates, they will have to appear in the counselling rounds. MAKAUT will release the schedule of counselling a few days after the announcement of WBUT PGET 2019 Result. The result will be declared for the candidates who will appear for the WBUT PGET 2019 Exam.
WBUT PGET 2019 Result
On the same day of the announcement of the result, candidates will get to know their ranks. Normally the top 75 candidates are called for the first round of counselling. Thereafter candidates are called in groups of 75 to 90 candidates in subsequent rounds of counselling until the seats are entirely filled.
|WBUT PGET 2019 Result||Date|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of Jun 2019|
|Counselling Starts||2nd week of Jul 2019|
Check Result: WBUT PGET 2019 Result will be available at www.wbut.ac.in
How To Check WBUT PGET 2019 Result
To check the JEE Main 2019 Result which is the scorecard, candidates have to log in using their application number and password. Here are the steps to do so:
- Click on the direct link that will be active on this page as per schedule.
- Next, the following window will open, enter your application number and password and hit the login button.
- On the next window, your WBUT PGET 2019 Score Card will appear on the screen. Check your scores and take a print out of the scorecard.
GATE/GPAT qualified candidates will also have to appear in WBUT PGET 2019 exam. However, they will be given preference in the admission and their scores will be based on 50% of marks of GATE and 50% marks in PGET 2019.
How To Check the WBUT PGET 2019 Merit List
To check the merit list candidates will not need to log in. The merit list will be available as a link of the PDF file. To check the merit list a direct link will be active above on this page. Click it, the merit list will open in a new window as a PDF file. You can download it for your reference.
Features of WBUT PGET 2019 Merit List:
- The merit list is arranged rank wise.
- It will contain 6 columns.
- The first column will be of the serial number
- Second will be of the course applied
- The third will contain the name of the candidate.
- Fourth column will have your category
- Fifth one will have your roll number
- Lastly, the sixth column will have your WBUT PGET 2019 Rank.
Tie Breaking Process in WBUT PGET 2019
In the case of two candidates having the same rank, merit will be then decided on the basis of the previous academic result. That means candidate having higher marks in previous academic result will be placed higher in the merit list.
Cutoff Marks in WBUT PGET
Now the minimum marks that a candidate needs to achieve to be able to appear in the merit list, differs category wise. Check the table below to get an idea of the cutoff marks. This data is per 2018.
|Category||Multimedia & Software Systems||Mechatronics Engineering||Manufacturing Technology||Structural Engineering|
WBUT PGET 2019 Counselling
Now, remember that declaration of result will not guarantee your admission. You have to appear in the counselling rounds and get your document verified. Only after your documents are thoroughly checked, you will be granted final admission.
Important details about counselling rounds:
- Only after the document verification admissions are granted.
- Candidates whose name will appear in the merit list will have to pay a counselling fee (Rs. 500/- as per 2018) via DD.
- During the counselling, if documents are verified and seats are offered, candidates have to book their seat by paying the seat booking amount of Rs. 5000/-.