WIT Darbhanga CAT 2019 Admit Card – WIT Darbhanga conducts engineering entrance for various B.Tech courses. And to appear for WIT Darbhanga CAT 2019 exam, all the women applicants will require a valid WIT Darbhanga CAT 2019 Admit card. It will be sent to every candidate a few days after the last date of receiving applications to the University. The University will be sending every candidate their entrance admit card via registered mail or speed post service. Note that, it will only be issued to those candidates who fill and submit their WIT CAT 2019 application forms on time. The issuing of the WIT CAT 2019 Admit Card doesn’t anyhow guarantee admission or eligibility of a candidate. Check the further WIT Darbhanga CAT 2019 Admit Card related information from below.
WIT Darbhanga CAT 2019 Admit Card
For both the application modes – offline or online, candidates need to appear with the valid admit cards at the exam centre. Like any other exam specifies, without it, WIT Darbhanga University authorities will not let the candidate sit for the exam. Before we move on to discussing other things, let’s have a look at the important dates relating to the WIT CAT 2019 Admit card, from below.
|WIT Darbhanga CAT 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Admit Card Issue Date||sent via post|
|WIT CAT Darbhanga 2019 Date||4th week of May 2019|
View: Candidates will be able to download their WIT Dharbhanga CAT 2019 Admit Cards from here.
Steps To Download WIT Darbhanga CAT 2019 Admit Card?
- Visit the link mentioned from the link provided below the table.
- Look for the “Hall Ticket” option from the menu on the homepage. Click that.
- Enter all the mandatory details like your application number and password. And click on the “Submit” button to proceed.
- You will next be directed to the page where your WIT Darbhanga 2019 Hall ticket will be appearing on the screen.
- Ensure that you take out sufficient copies of your WIT CAT 2019 admit cards to carry it on the day of exams. Also, carry a valid photo id proof on the day of the exam, along with your admit card.
What happens when a candidate doesn’t receive her admit card via post?
If a candidate fails to receive her admit card for the entrance or the delivery of the admit card has been long delayed, in such situation candidate needs to report at WIT, a day prior to the commencement of the exam. The University has devised a policy for redressal. It states that under any such circumstances, the candidate will be provided with a duplicate admit card. And for this purpose candidates will be required to furnish their duly filled online or offline application form, passport size photographs and proof of the postal dispatch/receiving of the application form, at the WIT centre.
One can start preparing for the admission test without caring about any other completion of the application formality. As we all know that, to score well in any exam, we must be thorough with the exam pattern, syllabus and preparation tips. Let us start by discussing the WIT Darbhanga CAT 2019 exam pattern!
- Mode: Online and Offline – both available
- Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes
- Question Type: Multiple Choice Questions
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer +1 mark and for every unanswered or wrong answer – no marks will be deducted
- Number of Questions: 150
- Sections Covered( B.Tech): Physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology
- Sections Covered( B.Tech Lateral): Engineering Mechanic, Engineering Mathematics, and Technical English
Candidates who are appearing for the qualifying examinations are also eligible for applying in WIT CAT 2019 Darbhanga. Although, a candidate will only be allotted a seat after meeting the minimum qualifying marks criteria and the entrance rank or score, specified by the WIT University.