WIT Darbhanga CAT 2019 Application Form will be available to the candidates in offline as well as in online mode. The WIT Darbhanga Application Form 2019 is to be filled and sent to the concerned authorities via post before the last date. Thus, candidates must complete the process on time or else they will not be issued admit card for the entrance test. Also, no application form can be submitted in the online mode. All the application must reach the authorities via post only. The application fee must be in the form of a Demand Draft. To know stepwise application process of WIT Darbhanga CAT 2019 read the article below. Know the important dates and instructions for an error-free application process.
WIT Darbhanga CAT 2019 Application Form
The dates of the WIT Darbhanga 2019 Application Form are given in the table below. The examination is expected in the month of May 2019. Aspiring candidates need to submit the application form to be able to appear in the examination.
|WIT Darbhanga CAT 2019 Application Form||Dates|
|Availability of application form||20 Apr 2019|
|Last date to apply||25 May 2019|
Application Form: Click here to download WIT Darbhanga CAT 2019 Application Form.
Official Website: www.witlnmu.ac.in.
The application form will be available in PDF format. Thus, candidates need to download and take a printout of the same.
How to Fill WIT Darbhanga CAT 2019 Application Form
The application form will look like the one shown below:
- Click on the direct link on that will be available on this page as per schedule.
- Next, the PDF of the application Form will open.
- candidates need to download the PDF file.
- Next, the candidates must take a clean printout of the application form in A4 sheets.
- Print all the sheets.
- Fill the page no. 1 and page no. 2 of the PDF file so printed.
- Fill the details in capital letters.
- Leave on box blank for space between two words.
Submitting The WIT Darbhanga CAT 2019 Application Form
- After filling of this application form it may be sent by speed/registered post before the last date of submission to the concerned authorities.
- The application fee is also to be sent with the application form in the form of DD.
- Along with the demand draft of any nationalized bank drawn in favor of WIT, Payable at Darbhanga must be attached with the application form.
- The DD must be of Rs.1050/- ( cost of application form + examination charges + postage etc.) for online application. For offline application, the DD must be of Rs. 1000/-
- Photocopy of all the applicable documents, given below, must be also attached to the completed application form.
|Sl. No||Particulars of Enclosures||Persons/Organizations from where it should be obtained/concerned document|
|1.||Self-addressed envelope (01 nos.) (for candidates applying online/by-post only)||Envelops size about 2.5 cm x 11 cm with Rs. 27/- postal stamp pasted on the envelope for issuing CAT 2019 Admit Card.|
|2.||Proof of date of birth and identity.||10+ 2 / equivalent certificate and Admit Card as proof of age and Identity|
|3.||Character Certificate||Head of the Institution last attended.|
|4.||Photograph||A recent (not more than 3 months old) passport size color photograph is required to be pasted in the application form or wherever required. Make sure that the picture is in color, taken against a light-colored preferably white background.|
|5.||Eligibility proof for admission in B.Tech (4 Years)||Marks Sheet and Admit Card of I.Sc. or equivalent examination (only Admit Card in the case of candidates appearing in the qualifying examination.)
Candidates appearing in qualifying examination (10+2 or equivalent) are also eligible to apply.
|6.||Eligibility proof for admission in the second year of B.Tech. through Lateral Entry||Photocopy of mark sheet and admit card of 10th or equivalent and I.Sc./10+2 or equivalent examination.Mark Sheets of I, II & III year (semester wise) of Engg. Diploma Examinations and Admit Card of Part-III Engg. Diploma Exam.
In case of candidates appearing in the qualifying examination (Part-III Engg. Diploma Examination), are also eligible to apply.
|7.||Eligibility proof for admission in MCA||Photocopy of mark sheet and admit card of 10th or equivalent and I.Sc./10+2 or equivalent examination.Photocopy of mark sheet and admit card of Graduation degree of recognized University.
Candidates appearing in qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
|9.||For reserve category seats||
WIT Darbhanga CAT 2019 Admit Card
The institute will send the hall ticket via post to those candidates who will successfully submit the application form on time. The WIT Darbhanga CAT 2019 Hall Ticket will reach the candidates address that they will mention while filling the application form. Thus, make sure the address is correctly filled.
in case a candidate fails to receive her Hall Ticket due to postal delay or any such reasons, she would be provided the Duplicate Hall Ticket for which she is required to report at WIT, one day before the day of admission test (CAT) along with a copy of passport size photograph, photocopy of duly filled-in application form and proof of the postal dispatch/receiving of application form.